On this episode of Build Your Network, Host Travis Chappell interviews Fallon Zoe, she teaches women how to grow their businesses on social media without using any advertising.
Here’s what Travis and Fallon discuss in this episode:
- About Fallon Zoe
- She’s excited about creating new interest in growing business solely through word of mouth.
- She’s a high school dropout and a single mom at 17, so she’s always had to pretty bullheaded.
- She was motivated by the friction.
- She was always looking for opportunities and putting in 100% no matter what she did.
- There’s always been a big correlation between personal growth and a big change in my life.
- She controlled her environment by her attitude toward everything.
- Her background is in door to door sales
- When did you transition from door-to-door to work from home?
- She moved back to Washington with her husband.
- They sold their business and started doing some network marketing with moderate success.
- They moved back to Texas and started doing another network marketing business.
- Talk about how you were able to do something most people don’t do, for free.
- The deciding factor of growth is getting outside of your little bubble.
- She needed to network on Facebook and meet the people.
- If you can’t attract people to your content for free, how will you attract them when there’s money involved?
- Talk about consistency.
- It’s one thing she got right from the beginning because it’s the only thing that she knew.
- She did a live video and a recorded video for 30 days straight.
- For the last two years, she’s done a live video every day.
- Unless you already have an audience, you’re not going to be able to start something up and have thousands of people flock to your content.
- Love the followers you have.
- Do you believe that what you know or who you know is more important, and why?
- In the context of networking, it’s who you know.
- You want to let people know that you can deliver.
- You have to push your limits and continually raise the bar and not quit.
- If you had to boil networking down to one tip, what would it be?
- If you could understand this one concept when it comes to social media specifically.
- You need to get notifications in other people’s notification box that are not your friend.
- About Fallon Zoe
The Random Round:
- What profession other than your own do you think it would be fun to attempt?
- Zookeeper or something with exotic animals.
- If you could sit on a park bench with anyone for an hour who would it be, and why?
- Oprah or any large female entrepreneur.
- How do you like to consume content?
- Anything audio, audible, etc.
- What’s an audiobook you’d recommend?
- Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone
- Give us a glimpse of your morning routine?
- Wake up at 7 and make some tea.
- Jumps into what she needs to do around the house.
- Does her first live video.
- What is your go-to pump up song?
- Anything beachy or tropical.
- What is something that you are not very good at?
- What is one place where we can find you the most?
- Facebook – search LadyTribe, that’s where she lives.
- If I had the right attitude and put in 100%, the right people would notice.
- You learn how to read people and you learn from people’s actions.
- If your content sucks it’s like driving hundreds of people to a deserted ghost town.
Buildyournetwork.co – Podcast website
BYN.media/fb – Facebook Group