Have you considered doing a Mastermind? I am here to tell you that it is worth the investment. It has given me a valuable relationship with many people who are doing great things. Today, we sit down to talk to Grant Cardone, Chris Harder, and Bedros Keuilian ultra-successful men who share their experience in Masterminds.
Here’s what Travis, Grant, Chris, and Bedros discuss in this episode:
- The benefits of Masterminds and why you do them
- Introduction of guests
- Grant Cardone master of sales and marketing and NYT bestselling author
- Chris Harder podcast host and owner of two 7 figure businesses
- Bedros Keuilian Author and owner of Full Body Boot camp
- How Travis´s podcast has driven the success of his network
- The importance of investing in mentorships and learning
- Why finding the right mentor is a process. The key is not to quit
- 20 people are the right mastermind size
- How you can grow profitably
3 key Points:
- Building your business is about who you know not about what you know.
- Mentorships are an extremely beneficial piece when you are building your own network.
- Finding the right mentor and your right niche is a process. The key is to keep going and keep trying new things.
- The first self-improvement course we took that took too long to fail was school.” – Grant
- “Don´t quit no matter what.” – Grant
- “When I can not let the bad stuff get me so low, then I am the one out in front of the race while others are wallowing in the bad stuff.” – Chris
- “Take a little bit of money from a lot of people.” -Bedros
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb