Angie Lee from the Angie Lee Show, Hither Mann from Fortune Academy, and David Burkus author of Friend of a Friend share their networking tips to help you stand out, increase your inner circle, earn your fortune, and learn a better way to network strengthened by science.
Here’s what Travis, Angie, Hither, and David discuss in this episode:
- Angie Lee
- Masterminds will help you sign the clients.
- You will never be successful without some sort of risk.
- Money loves to circulate.
- You can’t expect people do invest in you if you don’t invest in yourself.
- Hither Mann
- Technically you are never satisfied, it’s the process you’re in love with.
- Don’t recreate the wheel yourself.
- People neglect to network because they’re conditioned to do so.
- The working environment is the most toxic place for growth if you want to be an entrepreneur.
- She was 22 when she got her first properties.
- David Burkus
- Follow up is usually via email, sometimes text or social media.
- Masterminds require a skilled and trained facilitator, and that’s what you’re paying for.
3 Key Points:
- People want big results without taking big actions, but it doesn’t work like that.
- You only grow when you surround yourself with people who are better than you.
- You get more out of everyone when you pay to be in a mastermind.
- “The people who make a lot of money have to assume some risk.” – Angie
- “My biggest fear is mediocrity.” -Angie
- “I surround myself with mentors all the time.” -Hither
- “Fitting in is the #1 reason people fail.” -Hither
- “Masterminds aren’t about paying for friends, it’s about paying for the skilled facilitator.”
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university