Nicholas Bayerle from The Billion Dollar Body and John Ruhlin author of Giftology and Chris Guillebeau NYT bestselling author with a top-rated podcast talk to your host Travis Chappell.
Here’s what Travis, Nicholas, John, and Chris discuss in this episode:
- Chris Guillebeau
- You don’t have to live the way others expect, you can ask why.
- Nicholas Bayerle
- The three things every successful person does.
- Successful people push each other and practice together.
- There has to be a polarizing message in everything you do.
- High-level environments allow you to adapt and succeed.
- Create a step-by-step game plan.
- Travis tells the story of how a door to door salesperson unified the competition and grew everyone’s market caps.
- John Ruhlin
- Mentorships and masterminds are the pillars of his success.
- Find out who the key pillars of the community are that are givers.
- Seek people out and look to add massive value to them.
3 Key Points:
- Don’t live the way others expect, live the way that works for you.
- Mentors are the rock for your development.
- There are very few things you should rank higher than mentorships and masterminds.
- “You don’t have to live the way other people expect.” -Chris
- “Paying for mentors and putting money where your mouth is, is critical.” -Nicholas
- “Community is everything.” -Nicholas
- “Seek people out and look to add massive value to them.” -John
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Get your free mastermind course from Travis here: Freemmcourse.com/enroll
- Grab a FREE copy of Thebilliondollarbody.com/cheatsheet