Lori Harder from Earn Your Happy, Dr. Ivan Misner founder of BNI, and Jack Canfield co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul franchise talk to your host Travis Chappell about how to make your relationships blissful and learn to be the best networker you can be.
Here’s what Travis, Lori, Ivan, and Jack discuss in this episode:
- Lori Harder
- To get to the next level, you absolutely have to have mentors.
- Lori and her husband have spent over six-figures in mentorships and masterminds over the years.
- Paying for mentorship or mastermind will cause everyone to be more bought in.
- Dr. Ivan Misner
- How to get someone to open up and talk to you.
- Passing the eyebrow test.
- Learn about the most interesting and influential person Nicholas has met.
- Knowledge is something that no one can take away from you.
- Jack Canfield
- How to be sure of yourself without being cocky and arrogant.
- The two places confidence comes from.
- Not everyone is going to want to buy or be with what or who you are.
- How to find a mentor and get out of your comfort zone.
3 Key Points:
- Mentorships and masterminds are necessary to get to the next level.
- You need to have a tight unique selling proposition for yourself.
- Information, vibration, and physical health are the ways you should start your morning.
- “When you’ve reached a plateau, that’s your time to go get coaches or get into a mastermind.” -Lori
- “I will never have a coach.” -Lori
- “Your ego should not enter a room before you.” -Dr. Misner
- “Networking is critical, but you need to be sure you’re always improving.” -Jack
- “True confidence is not arrogant.” -Jack
- “You have to be okay with some people not liking you.” -Travis
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Get your free mastermind course from Travis here: Freemmcourse.com/enroll