Kate Erickson from Lori Harder from Entrepreneurs on Fire, Omar Zenhom from The $100 MBA Show, and Jay Papasan co-author of The One Thing talk to your host Travis Chappell about how to ignite your inner circle and build relationships the right way.
Here’s what Travis, Kate, Omar, and Jay discuss in this episode:
- Kate Erickson
- Kate is the entire operations team for Entrepreneur On Fire.
- Her mentorship from Jon Lee Dumas has brought her where she is today.
- Masterminds help her know where she wants to go and it’s powerful to hear of other people’s struggles.
- Omar Zenhom
- Omar has a company called Webinar Ninja and founder of The $100 MBA Show.
- Every mastermind group he’s done has been beneficial in some way.
- Be thinking of how you can help other people in your mastermind.
- If you’re not opening up and being honest in a mastermind, then they won’t be able to help you.
- The best groups are the ones that push you.
- Jay Papasan
- VP of Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate company in the world.
- Everything Jay build started from a bathroom conversation with Gary Keller.
- Find out who you determine wealth for and who are your wealth determiners.
- Mentorship and coaching has never been as easily available as it is now.
3 Key Points:
- Helping provide feedback to others builds your confidence.
- Try to get into a smaller mastermind group of 3-5 people.
- You need mentors in every important part of your life – spiritual, financial, relational, etc.
- “Masterminds have gotten me through a lot of hard times.” -Kate
- “The best groups are the ones that commit to helping each other.” -Omar
- “Go join some sort of mastermind in 2019.” -Travis
- “I wouldn’t determine wealth for someone who doesn’t see it that way.” -Jay
- “All the authors you never got to meet are waiting on a shelf for you to have a long conversation with.” -Jay
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Get your free mastermind course from Travis here: Freemmcourse.com/enroll