On this episode of Build Your Network, you’ll hear three high-profile guests – Dean Graziosi, Grant Cardone, and Ed Mylett give their best networking tips.
Here’s what Travis, Dean, Grant, and Ed discuss in this episode:
- Tip 1: Dean Graziosi – Reciprocity and don’t keep score.
- Trust the Law of the Universe.
- Expect nothing in return when you do something for someone.
- It doesn’t matter what level you’re providing value, just provide it.
- Tip 2: Grant Cardone – Make a list of the people you want to network with. –
- You need to figure out how to hook up with players.
- He’s spent millions of dollars to be in the right place.
- All you need is one deal, but you need a bunch of bad data to see the golden ticket.
- Tip 3: Ed Mylett – Achieve Success Through Failure.
- Ed gives an anecdote about hitting rock bottom and how networking created success.
- He kept telling himself that if he keeps doing the things other people aren’t willing to do he’ll get what other people won’t get.
- We really do get what we expect.
- When you build a network, you’re legit.
- People don’t want to do the self-improvement thing because education failed them.
- Consistency is the way to greatness.
- Sometimes we have to work even when we don’t feel like it.
Buildyournetwork.co – Podcast website
BYN.media/fb – Facebook Group