Brad Lea, Founder, and CEO of Lightspeed VT, Lori Harder, fitness and lifestyle entrepreneur, and Caleb Maddox, a sixteen-year-old millionaire speaker, and author. Learn how to provide value, grow your tribe and do it the right way.
Here’s what Travis, Brea, Lori, and Caleb discuss in this episode:
- Networking Tips from Brad Lea
- Brad talks about his relationship with Grant Cardone.
- Money is worthless if you can’t spend it.
- Often, people neglect their network because they haven’t found the right “who.”
- Networking Tips from Caleb Maddox
- One of the most powerful things you can do is associate with celebrities and influencers.
- When you’re trying to end a conversation, tell the truth and let them know you appreciated it but you need to go.
- Always approach with confidence and authenticity.
- People can sense when you’re really interested in them.
- Networking Tips from Lori Harder
- Who you know is most important, because they can help you meet your goals.
3 Key Points:
- It’s not about what it costs to connect with someone, it’s about getting the edge.
- For billionaires, it’s all about energy and being around people who enhance it.
- Who you know will connect you to where you want to go.
- “Get your what down so that when the who’s come around you’re valuable to them.” -Brad
- “There is not a billionaire on the planet that did it by themselves.” – Brad
- “You can learn a lot by what people don’t say vs. what they say.” – Caleb
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Snag your spot being coached by Travis at buildyournetwork.co/coaching