On this episode of Build Your Network Travis Chappell hosts his first freestyle by telling his personal story.
Here’s what Travis discuss in this episode:
- Travis provides his background.
- Grew up in a small town in northern L.A. County.
- He grew up super religious and graduated Kindergarten and college on the same campus.
- Travis goes over the strict rules that were enforced in school.
- He got married at 21 and at 22 he and his wife moved to Fresno, CA.
- He started doing his podcast, podcast coaching, personal development, etc.
- At the end of 2015 they got pregnant and at 14 weeks they lost the baby.
- Travis’ wife’s father passed away and Travis was traveling a lot and they decided to move back to Lancaster.
- They moved out to Las Vegas because Jackie’s brother lives out there and there’s 0% state income tax.
- Travis talks about running toward pain and dealing with difficult times of life.
- The struggle allows us to move to the next part of our life.
- Take responsibility, there’s no such thing as a good or bad event.
- There’s beauty in the struggle.
- When I’m on other people’s shows you hear a lot of my highlights, this is the real story.
- The bad times are some of the best times in life.
- Our society is always pushing us toward comfort.
Buildyournetwork.co – Podcast website
BYN.media/fb – Facebook Group