On this episode of Build Your Network, Freestyle Friday host Travis Chappell talks about what’s coming up on his event schedule for the remainder of the year.
Here’s what Travis discuss in this episode:
- Travis will be going to three specific events.
- Event #1: Elevator Bootcamp on September 1st in Los Angeles, CA.
- The event put on by Dan Fleyshman
- The most jam-packed event he’s ever seen for speaker lineup.
- Includes Lewis Howes, Ed Mylett, Cole Hatter, Mark Lack, and many, many more.
- At night Wiz Khalifa will host a birthday party for Dan.
- VIP tickets are $2,000 but you get access to all of the speakers.
- Regular admission is $500.
- Event #2: Thrive Make Money Matter on September 14th-16th in Las Vegas, NV.
- Hosted by Cole and Sonja Hatter.
- One of the best speaker lineups: Ed Mylett, Molly Bloom, Ty Lopez, Eric Thomas, Naveen Jain, Steve Sims
- All of the proceeds from the event this year go to Water.org.
- Event #3: We Are Podcast on October 18-20 in Brisbane, Australia
- Travis is speaking at this event alongside Pat Flynn and Jordan Harbinger.
- This is a smaller event and a little pricier.
- This is a great event for introverts, smaller pool with rich networking.
- Events are a huge part of my networking schedule.
- A lot of opportunities I’ve had have come from the Thrive event.
- If you’re going to events for the content, you’re thinking about it the wrong way.
Buildyournetwork.co – Podcast website
BYN.media/fb – Facebook Group
Elevator Bootcamp – Register for Elevator Bootcamp
buildyournetwork.co/thrive – Register for the Thrive Conference
We Are Podcast – Register for We Are Podcast