Why do we quit right before striking gold? Learn how one gold miner’s journey is reflective of how we often work hard to reach our goals but lack the commitment to reap the profit of our work.
Here’s what Travis discuss in this episode:
- Travis tells a quick story from an excerpt from the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
- The story of the gold miner who stopped just three feet from a huge band of gold.
- How many times have we quit right when we were about to strike gold?
- We often think it’s preposterous that someone would quit after putting in a lot of work, but it happens all the time.
- Don’t lack the “sticktuitiveness” that’s needed to make withdrawals.
- Stop quitting too soon, stick around for the withdrawal.
Buildyournetwork.co – Podcast website
BYN.media/fb – Facebook Group
Think and Grow Rich – book by Napoleon Hill