Host Travis Chappell reviews Bedros Keuilian’s new book, Man Up and provides practical tips for taking ownership of your failures and taking control of your life.
Here’s what Travis discuss in this episode:
- Travis gives a brief synopsis of the new book Man Up by Bedros Keuilian.
- Manning up means taking control of your life both personally and professionally.
- Any entrepreneurial venture has a high chance of failure.
- You need to take ownership of your failures as well as your successes.
3 Key Points:
- The book Man Up is about taking control of your life.
- Manning up isn’t just for men.
- You learn by taking ownership of your failures.
– Manning up isn’t just for men, it’s about hu-manning up.
– Take responsibility for everything that happens in your life, good or bad.