Your host Travis Chappell gives an overview of the Entrepreneur Live event on November 16th in Brooklyn, NY. Find out who is speaking at the event, why you should attend, and get a discount code to use when you buy your tickets.
- Travis gives an overview of the Entrepreneur Live event on November 16th in Brooklyn, NY.
- This is an all-day event.
- Jason Feifer the Editor in Chief of Entrepreneur Magazine is throwing the event.
- The schedule has keynotes and breakouts, breakfast, lunch, and more.
- You should go to events for two reasons – to network, observe people, and consume content.
- Travis talks about who will be speaking and presenting at the event.
- Travis provides a discount code to receive 25% off your tickets.
3 Key Points:
- The Entrepreneur Live event in Brooklyn
- The main reason to go to events is not for the content, it’s for the networking.
- Once you buy tickets for the event, let Travis know so you can meet up with him there.
– “If you think that events are mainly for content, then you are missing out.” -Travis
– “There are a lot of reasons to go to an event, but this one is worth attending”