Thinking about launching a podcast? Travis shares four reasons why a podcast is a good idea not only for your network but also for your learning
Here’s what Travis discuss in this episode:
- Valuable training on Build your Network University Facebook Page
- Why you should start a podcast
- Explodes your network
- You meet the people you want to meet as an expert
- Adds value (add at least 51% of value in your relationships)
- It allows you to learn at an exponential rate
- There is a lot of work that you should do before you launch your show
3 Key Points:
- Starting a podcast is a great way to expand your network in a value-adding way.
- Though there are several reasons why you should start your network, expanding your network is the number one reason why you should jump into it.
- There are a lot of things you need to do before you launch your podcast. Make sure you do the work or get a coach to walk you through the process.
- “Explode your network.” -Travis
- “It separates you as an expert.” -Travis
- “It helps you get yourself in front of people.” -Travis
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Build Your Network University buildyournetwork.co/fb
- Build Your Network Coaching buildyournetwork.co/coaching