Your host Travis Chappell shares his ninja tactic for getting people to respond to your emails and grow your inner circle on this episode of Freestyle Friday.
Here’s what Travis discuss in this episode:
- Travis training in 2019 will teach you everything you need to know to connect with everyone you want to.
- Sign off every email with the phrase “thanks in advance.”
- Travis based the name “the snowball effect” on his dog Snowball.
- The dog knows that when she makes eye contact and wags her tail, she’s more likely to get scratched.
3 Key Points:
- End your email with the phrase “thanks in advance.”
- The “Snowball Effect” isn’t a silver bullet, but it will increase your odds of success.
- Join Travis’ training to discover more tactics that will help increase your inner circle.
- “When you say ‘thanks in advance’ it adds just enough guilt to create a snowball effect.”
- “The ‘Snowball Effect’ doesn’t even scratch the surface of the ninja tactics you’ll learn in my training.”
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb